Create a complexion that glows with Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood™ essential oil!
A few drops added to the moisturizer your skin loves the most can help reduce the appearance of blemishes. When you apply Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood directly as part of your beauty routine, you’ll experience brighter, more youthful-appearing skin.
From the Kona Sandalwood Reforestation Project located in Hawaii, Young Living’s Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood is harvested only from dead or dying sandalwood in order to preserve the ecological balance and maintain respect for the sacred land. Harvesting occurs when a tree reaches the end of its natural life, which also happens to be when the highest percentage of oil is found.
As an oil that promotes the appearance of smooth skin, Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood is found in popular Young Living beauty products such as our Boswellia Wrinkle Cream™ and Sandalwood Moisture Cream™.
Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood is a trademark of Jawmin, LLC.
- Apply to shoulders and back of neck to unwind after a long day.
- Diffuse at home for a spa-like atmosphere that is gentle and uplifting.
- Add to daily moisturizer to help reduce the appearance of blemishes and to promote the appearance of younger-looking skin.
- Apply to your wrists for a peaceful companion during meditation.
- Add a couple of drops on a cotton ball and place in your car’s vents to inspire a relaxing environment when caught in traffic.
- Topical: Apply 2-4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin. Use as needed.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
- Storage: Keep in a cool, dark place.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
Santalum paniculatum† (Royal Hawaiian sandalwood)
†Seed to Seal Premium essential oil