Helichrysum essential oil’s sweet, earthy aroma is perfect to diffuse when you work on your next project; the invigorating scent helps create a stimulating, refreshed environment.
Steam distilled from the tiniest of flowers, the delicate blossoms produce a rich oil with a complex profile, featuring the naturally occurring constituents neryl acetate, gamma curcumene, and alpha-pinene.
These tiny flowers pack a punch, aromatically and topically, as Helichrysum oil provides many benefits for the skin, including reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Has a warm, comforting scent
- Can be used in post-workout massage
- Has an inspiring aroma
- Has cleansing properties
- From the bottle: Sweet, herbaceous, honey-like aroma
- Neryl acetate
- Add Helichrysum to your daily skincare regimen to enhance the appearance of skin.
- Diffuse the inspiring aroma during work or study.
- Use Helichrysum’s cleansing benefits by adding a couple of drops to your nighttime facial cleanser.
- Mix 1–2 drops with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and use it in a relaxing massage.
WHERE TO DIFFUSE
- Bathe the air in this earthy, grounding aroma during your morning skincare routine.
- Encourage a sense of calm and focus by welcoming the sweet scent into your study during homework sessions and while working on creative projects.
- Fill your living room with the clarifying fragrance during times of rest and quiet contemplation.
- Helichrysum essential oil has a warm, earthy, sweet aroma that can help create an inspiring experience when diffused.
- Its cleansing properties can be beneficial when applied topically, smoothing the appearance of uneven skin.
- Topical: Apply 2–4 drops directly to the desired area. Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin. Use as needed.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
- Storage: Keep in a cool, dark place.
CAUTIONS: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.