A flowering herb with bright yellow tops, goldenrod comes from the Asteraceae botanical family. Its scientific name, Solidago, comes from the Latin word solidare, which means “to strengthen.”
The plant is most often found in North America, but some species are found in Europe as well. It grows well in open areas such as meadows, prairies, savannas, and mountains, and you can find it at the Young Living Lavender Farm and Distillery in Mona, Utah!
Goldenrod essential oil is steam distilled from the flowers, leaves, and stems of the plant, and with the key constituent alpha-pinene, this essential oil has an array of benefits.
Use it to support the appearance of healthy-looking skin and to create a calming and relaxing environment when diffused or inhaled.
Orders are limited to one bottle per account per month.
- Diffuse it in the evening to help create a relaxing environment.
- Add it to V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and use it for a massage with a pleasant, calming aroma.
- Use it with your daily face wash or apply it to your skin directly after washing to help enhance the appearance of healthy-looking skin.
- Rub it into the bottoms of your feet or the back of your neck as part of your bedtime routine.
- Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of V-6™ or olive oil and apply to the desired area as needed.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
- Storage: Keep in a cool, dark place.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
Solidago canadensis† (Goldenrod) flower/leaf/stem extract
†Seed to Seal Premium essential oil